Friday, January 7, 2011

Counseling here I come!

It's funny-I started this blog partly for therapy. Instead, I might just end up back in counseling (at least I figured out a way to get back there). "Why" you ask? Well, because blogging is addictive-at least for someone who is new at it. Picking your background, header, and all of the pretty colors is quite fun and creative. My husband, who wasn't so sure about this blogging thing, even helped me with my header last night (that comes with it's own funny story that I will post later-as soon as I can figure out how to get a picture inserted to my blog). So bloggers anonymous here I come. I wonder if my counselor has any openings? I better go at least clean off my kitchen table so I can feel somewhat productive.

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...