Thursday, February 24, 2011

Much Ado About Nothing

I'm at home today looking like this. I have a head cold and the aches. It is not fun, and I am bored so what does a girl do when she is bored? She blogs. The problem is that I don't have much to say, because I don't feel like using my brain that much-it is too full of snot. My throat hurts so I did the most logical thing-I ate a big bowl of ice cream. What? You say that isn't logical? Are you trying to tell me that a cough drop and some medicine would work better? Well, OK maybe so, but it wouldn't have tasted near as good. I am sitting on the couch going between being hot and cold, but don't think I have fever. Even though I am sick, I feel completely lazy, because there is so much to do around here. I should be doing laundry, vacuuming, or something in the kitchen. But really, I don't want to work, because my head feels like it weighs 500 pounds. I know I sound like I am complaining, but I am. I know that in the grand scheme of things, I am very healthy and am thankful for that; but right now, I want to complain about my aches and pains. So here I am blogging about it for all the world to see (all being about 6 people). I could call the Other Nut to complain and act like I am dying and tell him that he should come home to nurse me back to health, but he is working and probably has a meeting. When you work at TI, all you do is have meetings. I keep telling him that if they all quit meeting, they will get stuff done around there. (I will probably have to delete this sentence when the Other Nut sees it so you better enjoy it now). Anyways, I am not that bad so I thought I would just blog about it. Like I said, I'm bored. I am going to pick up my best friend's boy today to get him to the dentist so maybe getting out will be good. Or maybe I will spread my germs-lets hope not. I could go get a diet coke. Diet coke makes everything better; unless of course, you think about the aspartame killing brain cells. Then it kind of makes me a little nervous. My addiction usually wins out though, and I succumb to drinking a diet coke. Well, I guess I should go try to get ready a little bit. I need to turn down the AC, because I am having a hot moment. Maybe I will even gargle some salt water. Thanks for reading my much ado about nothing. Gotta go blow my nose.



No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...