Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nutcracker Winner

Well, it is the time you all have been waiting for-the announcement of the nutcracker winner (even though not everyone entered to win this fabulous prize).

The winner is (insert drum roll) Beth!  She guessed 412. The number was 1,227.

Beth, I know you will be so pleased with your nutcracker, and your life will now be fulfilled. And if not, there is always "regifting". Please leave me your address so I can mail you your prize. Oh wait! I know your address, because you are my best friend. Plus, I see you all the time, but don't plan on it tomorrow-I teach so I won't remember it.

Let's take one more look at the prize that she just won.

Sunbeam Nutcracker and Pick Set
Stunning!

1 comment:

bprushing said...

I received my gift and it is stunning! Can't wait to buy some nuts to crack. Perhaps I can use it as a stress reliever. :) Beth

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...