Monday, February 7, 2011

Still Spinning


Well, I am still on my merry go round, but this time it is different. This time, I am engaged with the issue. This time, we are holding hands waiting to jump off together. This time, there is smooching going on. This time, love and grace is here. This time, God is here.

 We are going to a financial planner to help us better understand a way to organize our budget. We are not in debt for which I am thankful. We just want to learn a better way to maintain our budget. I don't really understand money and spreadsheets; I am very elementary in my math with money. We are also going back to our counselor (God bless him for dealing with us) so we can give it another shot at communicating better. I must admit, though, I don't know if I can say how I feel in any other different way-unless, of course, I learn another language. But, alas, I will try again because it is the right thing to do. It is right, because I have a husband that so badly wants to understand me. It is right, because it is one way to stay engaged with this issue. It is right simply because it has the potential to strengthen my marriage.


So the merry go round is fun this time. We will get off in due time, but we will do it together.


(Editor's note: That picture is not us. I don't look that good on a merry go round. I am too busy puking. Thank you.)

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...