Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Would anyone like a dog?

Would anyone like a dog? If you do, I have one for you. It is even free. No, I am not getting rid of any of my dogs-3 to be exact. Nope, this is a dog that comes to visit about every week, and as much as I love animals, especially dogs, I am sick of this one visiting. It is dirty and needs a bath. I know I am not doing a good job convincing you, but I have never been a good salesman, or I guess some would say, a saleswoman. I was always the little girl trying to sell chocolate by saying things like, "You really don't have to buy any if you don't want to. I am not trying to force you, but if you want any, it's for sell."


So, where was I? Oh yeah, trying to convince you that you want a dog. This dog, although annoying to me, would really make a great pet. It is free, and I mean really free. You don't have to feed it, give it shots, buy it toys, bathe it, walk it, or really do anything for it. Really, you don't. All you have to do is set it in the corner and maybe pet it from time to time. You can even name it Fido if you would like.

I guess you can't really "sell" a dog without a picture can you? So, for your enjoyment I have included a picture for you right here on my blog, because I am nice like that. So without further ado, I present to you "the dog".









Now, I know that some of you may think I have misled you; however, if you looked at the DNA of the fur, it would show to be from a dog so technically it is a dog. And there really is enough fur here to make another dog. And it does come around about once a week when I sweep my floor. And I know that I have probably ruined the possibility of my kids ever having friends over anymore due to my "dog", but that is the risk I have to take in order to find this dog a home. (The sad truth is that this "dog" is normally a bit bigger. Another pile had already been thrown in the trash.) Anyways, I am just being real here. I figured I would just make you feel better today when you look at your floors, because, like I said, I am just nice like that.

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...