Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bike Ride

We went on a bike ride today. It was so much fun. I hadn't been on a bike ride since I was a teenager. I didn't even own a bike until today. The Other Nut and kids have been on many bike rides, but since I didn't have a bike, I always stayed home. Today, we decided to go get me a bike and helmet so I could join the family. Let me tell you, it was so much fun, and I can't wait to go again. I think I might make everyone go again tomorrow. Today, we rode around on a trail to a restaurant, ate some dinner, rode to Randall's to rent a movie, and then back home. So far, my legs aren't sore, but I am sure that will hit me tomorrow. There was something about getting outside together. It was a beautiful day, and it made me feel less lazy. Not to mention that it was just good old fashion having fun together as a family. It was nothing fancy or incredibly entertaining. It wasn't this really serious bike ride like we were training for the MS 150. It was just fun being together and being outside.

So if you call tomorrow and we don't answer, we're riding our bikes. Did I mention that I had a lot of fun?

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...