Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

I don't have time to blog about the different things in my head so I will give you a preview. Basically, today I had the good, the bad, and the ugly. This morning, I was laughing at my funny son-this would be the good. This afternoon, I got really mad at some stranger on a motor cycle that yelled at me-this would be the bad. This is also where the ugly part comes in. Let's just say that I was reminded that I have a long way to go to love like Christ and a lot more cracking is needed. Check back later to read about the good, the bad, and the ugly.

For now, I must go to bed. Please pray for tomorrow. I teach at Bible study. Nothing like teaching about the love of Jesus when you realize you stink at it.

From a Nutcase that is glad  I didn't get a ticket or get thrown in jail,

Ima

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...