Monday, March 21, 2011

The Reality of Life and My Procrastination


Music Monday
 Well, I am ashamed to say that I am a procrastinator, especially this past week. I teach at our women's Bible study on Wednesday and am still working on my lesson. I have quite a ways to go which brings me to the reason for this post. Once again, I will have to forgo Music Monday. The reality of my procrastination has hit me hard so I must focus on what is more important-teaching the Bible on Wednesday (and maybe washing my dishes). Please know that I will try to do better with my Music Mondays in the future for the multitude of readers I have-just kidding about the multitude thing. But I will try to do better, because I really love music and the impact it has on us. I have so many songs to write about, but alas my timing stinks.

Thanks for understanding-I hope.

Ima

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...