Monday, March 7, 2011

A Riddle

How do you know that you are 23 days shy of turning 36, had 3 kids in 3 years, have no more pelvic floor muscles or bladder control, and need to wear depends? Please check all that might apply. A) When you cough, you have to cross your legs so you don't pee at least a little bit. B) When you sneeze, you have to cross your legs so you don't pee at least a little bit. C) You find yourself standing in the gameroom without your legs crossed while you are coughing and realize that you peed so much you now have pee dripping down both legs and have to go change your clothes. These, of course, are all hypothetical situations. Letter "C" did not happen to me today and even if it did, I would never blog about it. Nope. Not me. I just thought I would write a riddle for you today. That's all.

1 comment:

Christy said...

D) All of the above

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...