Friday, March 4, 2011

Shampowder


Got an email today that reminded me of a product that I love so I thought I would share.

But first, you must know something so you will understand why I love this product so much. If you have been around me much you probably know that I really just don't like taking a shower, or a bath for that matter. I find them highly overrated and usually a waste of time. They dry out my skin and make me tired-maybe it is the really HOT showers I take. Either way, I don't really like them. I am more into the "natural oil" thing. I would have made a great hippie-except for the drugs, bra burning, American hating, and free wild sex thing.

And my hate of showers has just been solidified this week with all of the showers I have had to take due to my bronchitis. Can I just say that I am so sick of taking showers? I got to where I wasn't even bathing or washing my hair. By the end of the week, my hair was just one giant ball of a rat's nest and wet on top of that. There is no amount of stank that can't be remedied with baby wipes, deodorant, and powder. (I am fully aware of the fact that my friend count probably just went down by about 50%). And the powder? You can also use the powder for your hair when it looks a little less fresh we'll say. The only problem with the powder though, is that you have to rub it in really well or you look like you have a really weird whitish color going on. This is where this product comes in handy. You can buy matching colors so no funny whitish color, it smells really nice, and comes in a great applicator so it isn't messy.

Anyways, just thought I would share. Who knows? Maybe one day it will be a give away. For you people that are like me and don't like to take showers, this just might come in handy.

(Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement from Shampowder. They have no idea who I am. I am just a girl that doesn't like to take a shower.)

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...