Friday, March 4, 2011

You Go Girl!

Well, I absolutely love people watching. I love watching how us humans interact with one another in a public setting, especially between strangers. I think this is something that the Other Nut and I plan on doing upon retiring. One thing that always makes me scratch my head is when I see young teenage boys wearing their pants down so far that you can see there underwear. I don't even know how they walk without their pants falling down to their ankles. I don't understand this so called fashion. I think it is rude and disrespectful and just plain gross.

Let me just say-ain't nobody want to see your undergarments.

My love for people watching and distaste for underwear exposing boys collided today, and it was quite enjoyable. I was sitting in the pediatrician's waiting room with my 2 younger kids waiting to have their well child check-ups. Being a Friday, it was quite busy with a very full waiting room. In walks 2 teenage boys; probably brothers. They walk up to the counter to check in and proceed to lean over onto the counter top. Well, in this leaning process, one of the boy's underwear became exposed even though he was wearing a belt. I just don't know why they don't know where their waists are? Anyways, staring at everyone sitting down was his bright blue pair of undies. I immediately get frustrated with this foolish fashion, but am too chicken to let a total stranger know that he needs to pull up his pants-especially when he completely means to show people his undies. 

Well, one lady apparently isn't too chicken, because she marched right over to him, patted him on the back, and said in a loud voice for all to hear-"You need to pull your pants up!"

Maybe when I grow up, I will be as brave as her. You go girl!

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...