Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gotta Love Little Boys-Part 3!

photo source


I couldn't resist posting this quick bit of news. I thought you might need to laugh.

My son (after I had just gotten out of the shower)-"Mom, what's wrong with your eyes?! I've never seen them so black before."

Me-"What do you mean by 'black'?"

My son-"I don't know. They're just black. You look like evil, bad mom."

Feeling a little worried and unsure, I run to the mirror half expecting to see traces of mascara, half expecting to see possibly some weird new disease that has never before been discovered.

It was a disease all right-the "I must be tired" disease.

Staring me in the face was nothing more than pure plain ol' bags under my eyes.

Gee, thanks son.

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...