Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thankful

3 week old kittens abandoned and left to die, waiting for someone to save them.

 

They are hungry, alone, and afraid.

We scoop them up into our arms and cradle them.



Safe. Secure. Hopeful. Peaceful.


Children rejoice as they watch them flourish. They are safe.







Full of hope. Their little bellies nourished. Soon to find a new home.



Thankful for new life.

A simple reminder of myself.

Left to die in my sin, waiting for someone to save me.

I was hungry, thirsty, alone, and afraid.


Jesus scoops me up in His arms and cradles me.


Safe. Secure. Hopeful. Peaceful.

Jesus rejoices as He watches me flourish. I am safe.

Full of hope. My little soul nourished. One day going to a new
 home.


Thankful for new life. 





7 comments:

Renee Ann said...

What a sweet comparison! Lovely post. Blessings!

Debra Ann Elliott said...

How precious! Stopping by from TT

Cindy said...

Awesome post. Thanks for sharing...and Praise God for our new life.

Thanks for sharing.
Have a blessed Easter.
Hugs,
Cindy

Kara said...

I've been missing your post...need to add you to my "favorites" so I can find you easily :)
Love this (both the application, but also just the amazingly precious kittens :)
Love,
K

"Ima" said...

Thank you all for such sweet comments. Aren't those kittens so stinking cute? I love how God reminds me of things in such sweet tender ways. One of the kittens so far has found a new home! :)
Debra I have to say I got so tickled when I read your comment. I am so new at this blogging thing, it took me a while to figure out what TT meant. Ha! Blogging has definitely been a learning area for me. And checking all of your blogs out has now grown my "following" list-love them.

Lynn said...

What an awesome post. And for saving those kids great analogy... I hope your Easter was astonishing. See you this Thursday. Hugs, Lynn

"Ima" said...

Thanks Lynn. I had a wonderful Easter with family. It is always fun to get together with cousins and grandparents. And one kitten still needs a home! I am about to feed her now. See you Thursday.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...