Monday, May 16, 2011

Music Monday


"Music Monday"
 Well, I haven't blogged, commented on anything, or even responded yet to some sweet comments people have let me in a while, because I teach on Wednesday at Bible study. And when that happens, I have my nose is quite a few books:) I have a lot to catch up on and respond too. I can't wait to share with you how May 15th was this year. It was a great day of celebrating and another picture of a God who restores and makes all things new. You can click on "My story" and read the first half to find out why that date is significant here in the Nutcase house. Anyways, when I finish up my teaching, I will share more about that day. Until then, I thought I would do a quick Music Monday since it has been, well, a while since my last one. This song is by Lanae' Hale. I found her music by buying her CD when I saw it on sale. I had never heard of her before, but am glad that I found it. I love her style, and her music makes me happy. When I listened to her CD on the way home for the first time, I just knew that God had provided the Other Nut and I with a song as we made our way back from brokenness. Our saying during that time had become "Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be." You can read more about it here. Anyways, I love this song and play it and dance with the Other Nut. Our kids love it when we do that! Instead of just the words, I put the video so you can enjoy what I now call "our song." And, the Other Nut has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. Listen and you will know why I am mentioning that. Have a great day, and I will write more after I teach. Feel free to say a prayer as I prepare and teach on Wednesday. :)

3 comments:

emily wierenga said...

dear friend, thank you for sharing what you did on my post.... it is beautiful, the way God has restored your marriage and redeemed what was stolen. bless you.

Debbie said...

I just read the other posts. You have a story that is powerful and inspiring!!

A good friend of mine faced this giant, but her outcome was very different. The basis of the difference was "pastoral" (I use that term somewhat grudingly) advice that it was a "harmless" way for her husband to "explore".

Needless to say, she left that church. The rest of the story is just too sad to relate.

I love yours, and that song is really pretty too!

the other nut said...

you humble me every day. i love you!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...