Friday, June 17, 2011

Absent

So, I've been a little absent from the blog world lately. I'm sure some of you have lost precious sleep over this (insert sarcasm), but I just haven't been in the blogging mood I guess.

My best friend and I are teaching a teacher training course that takes up many hours of my brain power. We are teaching from the Gospel of John so I have had my nose in the book of John and many other study books. When I do have time to blog, I don't have any energy to really think very clearly.

Throw in summer with 3 kids that are ready to have fun, and that leaves for not much bloggy time. And, the Other Nut and I have had more than the average date nights which has been so wonderful.

Right now, we are actually in San Antonio staying at the beautiful Hotel Valencia on the River Walk. The kids are with their grandparents so we are just enjoying our time together. Hopefully time will allow me to blog about our time here and post pictures. But considering my lack of posting lately, I wouldn't hold your breath. I still haven't even posted about May 15th. Maybe I will do that before May 15th of next year.

And I have a lot of catching up to do on my reading and commenting on the wonderful blogs I read. I am quite far behind.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Actually... I DID miss you. I'm glad you're having a little getaway and that your reasons keeping you busy at home were good ones. If I had to list two of the best, they would be being in the Word and spending time with the husband.

I haven't had the blogspiration lately. I think or hope that it will pass.

Cheryl said...

We just enjoyed the morning with your crazy kids! Thanks for sharing and I am glad you the Other Nut got a chance to get away. :)

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...