Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Life is A Tug Of War


Google Image

My kids, if they could, would follow my blog. They think it is "cool" that I have a blog. I'm not sure why, but I think it has to do with the fact that their pictures are on here, and that sometimes I write about them. In the words of the Walnut, "Now I'm famous!"

Well, the other morning, out of the blue, he told me that he had a great blog title for me-"My Life is A Tug of War". Interested in finding out more, I asked him what he meant by that. Thinking that his answer was so cute, being that I'm his mom and all, I decided I should blog about it.

But, I also decided that an author deserves to be heard in his own words so I asked him to write his very first blog post for me.

So, with great pleasure and mommy pride, I present to you my little 8 year old Walnut, and his post-"My life is a tug of war."

The reason I said that is because my mom has a blog.I think it as when your not a Christian satan and god pull you back and fourth

Like a game of tug a war. So that’s what I think.




6 comments:

Gabe said...

wow. . .that is one wise boy!

How fun that they like to be on your blog. . .my teens hate it!

I hope someday they understand:)

My daily walk in His grace! said...

What's that saying - out of the mouths of babes.... Lovely post
God bless
Tracy

Lisa Maria said...

Wow! Such wisdom from one so young.. and boy does he have it right! I'm not sure that my teens think its cool I blog.. they're amazed that techno-challenged Mom is learning new things, but I don't think they read it.. they might surprise me though. I believe that anything I write about them would be considered an 'invasion of privacy' so I try not write too much about them and the few pics I've posted got 'approved' first. How they change as they grow!

Anna said...

He sounds like a pretty smart walnut to me. :) Awesome.

Kristin Bridgman said...

He's so right, but with us and Jesus on one end together we can win that tug o' war game! :)

cute post!

"Ima" said...

Thanks to everyone for your sweet comments about my little guy. I'm a little partial, but I think he is quite the special little Walnut :) And to all who have teens that don't read your blog-remember the Walnut is only turning 9 soon. I'm sure by the teen years, he will be mortified that I blog about him. :)

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...