Friday, July 29, 2011

My Little Hazelnut

Well, my little Hazelnut's first set of tests came back completely normal so we are praising God for that. They have scheduled her forced fast for Saturday night into Sunday. We will be there until she has an episode. I will keep everyone posted and blog from there to keep me busy. Maybe I will catch up on my blogging and commenting. :) Thank you all for praying.

As far as the Nutcase goes, I at least stopped bleeding (sorry if that is TMI). My hair is still falling out, and I still sweat like a pig. Why do we say that anyways? Pigs don't even sweat that great, and I sweat a lot. But, I digress.

Anyways, some things are better right now and some things aren't.

But, hey, my fingernails have never looked better. Imagine that!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm very glad to hear about the tests so far. Huge Praise! I will go ahead and be praying in advance for the forced test. Please let us know what you can, when you can.

And at least the bleeding stopped for a while.

I got so busy thinking about your Hazelnut that I forgot to mention something about that. Are you eating/drinking soy? That was recommended to a good friend when she had similar problems, and it really did help.

Just tossing it out there for you.

Lisa Maria said...

Praying and waiting.. hope all goes well. I'm posting a link to something I was reading up on hormone imbalances.. they create LOTS of problems for us women... some you're experiencing too. This is about what kind of foods to eat.. maybe it will help

http://www.ehow.com/way_5317123_foods-hormone-imbalance.html

God bless!

"Ima" said...

Lisa Maria-thanks for sending this. It confirms one thing I was thinking I needed to do-the dreaded detox and getting my diet back on track. I haven't been eating as well as I did in the past and am carrying about 8 extra pounds than I normally do. I don't think it will fix everything, because I found some other things in my research with my lyme disease, but I know it will help enough to do it. Oh the dreaded detox! Talk about Judy Moody :)

My daily walk in His grace! said...

Hi Tami, Awesome to hear the good report and praying still for more good reports. I pray too for you for complete healing from whatever it is that is harming your body.
God bless my bloggy friend
Tracy

"Ima" said...

Tracy-thank you. Keep praying-my anxiety stinks right now. Says the mom that is still awake at 3 a.m. at the hospital-I can't sleep.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...