Monday, July 25, 2011

Texas Children's Hospital

So, here I sit with my middle girl, Hazelnut. She's at Texas Children's Hospital today getting some tests run. She has episodes of ketosis, but they can't figure out why. This is one of the many reasons I have been absent from the blog world. This, coupled with some other problems, one being my own health issues, has left me not wanting to do much.

I sit here fighting my anxiety. I received an email that spoke of God's peace in the middle of hard things right as I sat down in the chair next to my daughter after she got her medicine. The very thing that God sent to reassure me of His peace has instead been used by the enemy to increase my anxiety-did I get that because something is going to happen as I sit here with her so I am going to really need His peace? Oh the battle with my fear and anxiety. It puts up a good fight.

So I would appreciate your prayers today as I sit here. Prayers that all would go well. I will update when I hear anything, but it will be awhile before results are in. I will also post an update on own my test results soon, but like I said, I just haven't felt like doing anything lately. Maybe I will do it today to keep my mind busy.

7 comments:

My daily walk in His grace! said...

Hi Tami - I'm praying right now for you and your daughter. I pray His protection and healing on you both. By His stripes we are healed. God bless
Tracy

"Ima" said...

Hi Tracy. Thank you so much! I so appreciate your prayers. Just one of many reasons why I love this blogging thing-someone far away is praying for me and my little girl. Blessings!

Debbie said...

I am so glad that I'm back from vacation and could see this on the day that you needed the prayers the most. I'm joining the prayer warriors. I'm going to stop right now and begin.

You are too much like me. I can tell. I'll lift you with a very understanding heart.

Stacie said...

Said a prayer just now...

Kara said...

Stopping to pray for you right now friend...I'm so sorry...praying you'll find some clear answers, but also that you'll be able to cling to Him and rest in Him in the middle of it...

Debbie said...

Just checking in this morning to let you know that I haven't forgotten to pray.

"Ima" said...

Debbie-yes, I do believe we are alike. I have thought that as well. Thank you so much for praying and checking in on me today. What a blessing you are!

Stacie & Kara-thank you! Prayers are cherished. I will keep people posted as we get answers.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...