Thursday, August 4, 2011

Doctor Just Called

The doctor just called, and they think they might know what is causing these episodes in my little Hazelnut. They will do further blood testing on Wednesday the 10th. They are looking into something called "very long chain fatty acid disease" or VLCAD. It is DNA mutation so all family members will be tested. Please be praying for wisdom for the doctors, further healing, and answers. Pray for peace for me and the Other Nut. I am still tired from the stay at the hospital, mainly emotionally, as I felt like we had to fight for her treatments to get her well. Praise God that He ended up doing the fighting! Thank you again for praying.

Update: Well, I did some research, because I'm always searching for more information. I'm a question asker. Probably shouldn't have done that as my anxiety is now climbing. If anyone out in blogland has experience with this disease, I would love to talk.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

God is visibly moving! He has always been moving; we're just getting to hear his steps. I'm going to be praying for clear heads and God given intellect for the doctors. He gave them that gift for such a time as this.

For YOU, I pray an incredible peace and rest and a sweet fellowship with the Other Nut that you know is directly from God.

Let us know!

Lisa Maria said...

I hope you find the quiet time to sit at His feet and breathe in His peace in the midst of your anxiety and fatigue. Remember Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary and they shall walk and not faint." May He give you strength and Grace to endure. Praying for wisdom for doctors and for the truth to be revealed.

Hugging you and wishing you well.

My daily walk in His grace! said...

Hi Tami - I believe that you will have a good (God) report.
Praying for that
God bless
Tracy

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...