Saturday, August 6, 2011

Redecorating

If you can't tell, I change my furniture around quite a bit. Having a blog is no different. I decided I wanted to change my background and such. The Other Nut says he hopes "redecorating" my blog will keep me from always wanting to redecorate the house. Should I tell him that I still want him to redo the hallway with beadboard and new paint? Maybe not.

I still have some "redecorating" of the blog that I would like to do, namely my header. It's just that I'm not header savy. It took me a long time just to do the one I have currently. I won't change the name or the cute little nut, but I would like something different. I'm thinking I'm going to have someone else do it though, because like I said, this is as much as I can figure out.

Any ideas?  

4 comments:

My daily walk in His grace! said...

Hi Tami - I've been blogging for little over 5 months and I've changed my blog 3 times already. I'm also a constant furniture reshuffler. Your new look is good. I'm not so good at the whole decorator stuff but I have fun trying.
God bless
Tracy

Lisa Maria said...

Wish I could help you out but I'm probably more techno-challenged than you are (My husband did my header.. and my button too). That's probably the only reason (and lack of time) that I haven't fiddled around with my blog too.

I'm sure you'll have fun getting it done though.. however you do it. Its always exciting to try something new.

Happy decorating!

"Ima" said...

Hey Tracy-thanks for the encouragement. I love decorating as well, but am so techno challenged. I do think I'm sticking with my new header right now-and I actually did it myself-all. day! All while I was sitting on my chair that I rearranged about 2 weeks ago.

Lisa Maria-I have had so much fun "redecorating". It is fun trying new things-so much so I spent all day today working on it :)

Debbie said...

I'm not header savvy either! I had to have my daughter help me with the one I have, and as I was reading this I realized that I will want a fallish one soon, and she'll be away at school.

Where in the WORLD will I find the time to make a banner to have handy before she goes back. Yikes. Yikes. And double Yikes. My list just got longer.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...