Monday, August 1, 2011

Quick Update

I don't have the time or energy to do a really detailed update so this will be quick. Please keep praying. Last night was very rough. My little Hazelnut got really sick from the ketones. It was a scary night that drove me to my knees for a long time. Please pray for her to have energy and her ketones to go down. We really need them to go down to normal. She needs to be able to keep food down as she threw up 3 times last night. Please keep praying-hopefully I will update with more detail later. Too tired right now and scared and anxious. Thanks!

5 comments:

My daily walk in His grace! said...

I'm praying, for her health, your peace and for God to come through for you guys.
God bless
Tracy

Jen said...

Just wanted to pop over here and say that we are all praying and that God gives you peace as you wait, encourage, and love your little girl.

The Hoskisons said...

Praying!

happygirl said...

I'm praying here.

Debbie said...

I got an email update through Jen so I knew how we needed to be praying.

I'll be waiting on the other side to praise with you, too.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...