Friday, February 15, 2013

Changing My Blog to Private

So, in a short while I will be changing my blog to a private setting (if that is what you call it).

Honestly, right now I just need a place to write down my thoughts, even if they are completely random and don't make much sense.

I just need to write, even if it is a raw, even if it is something that I would look back on later and wonder "why in the world did I write that?"

Basically, I just need to journal; me and God and no one else right now.

Yes, I could do that on paper in a cute little journal, but I type much faster than I write-and my thoughts and feelings are many.

So, if you try to find my blog and it is says, "I'm sorry, but you are not invited to read this blog," please know that it is not something you did or that I blocked you from reading and didn't extend an invitation.

I just need to write in private. For how long, I don't know.

Yeah, I know-my possible 1 reader is suddenly sad. (but you live with me and sleep in the same bed so you already know my random, crazy thoughts)  :)

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...